I’ve always enjoyed making resolutions, anticipating the new year to be a great one. Now that the new year is almost here, I’m thinking of new resolutions to make but first let’s revisit the resolution that I made for 2012 and see how I did. It’s a good practice to keep your goals and target in check.
1. Relax and Rest. Literally just chilling. Checked!
2. Visit at least one city/country I’ve never been to. Visited Cebu in Philippines for the first time!
3. Finish a book. Doesn’t have to get published but at least write one. Shucks….
4. Get a job. SERIOUSLY! gotta start moving my ass now.
I’m working as an ass and loving it! lol.
5. Visit my 400th restaurant. Currently I’m on 349th restaurant. That means I have 51 restaurants to go! Currently on my 449th restaurant. Whoo!
6. Watch my 900th film! which means I have to watch at least 67 films this year. Total count as of now is 907 films! which means I’ve watched 74 films.
7. Maintain my weight. This will be a challenge since I’m gonna do a lot of eating, slacking and potato-couching. lol.
My weight went up and down a bit throughout the year but now I’m back where it started. Yeah!
I think I did pretty well considering I accomplished 6 out of the 7 things on the list! I will probably have to bring resolution number 3 forward to next year. Will keep you posted on my 2013 resolutions.
Get ready your new year resolutions guys! :)